Instead of sitting here complaining about having a fussy child today, I am going to put a positive spin on it.
- When nap times comes, I appreciate the silence. I use the “me” time wisely to post merchandise in my eBay store, workout and/or blog.
- My workouts are much more intense because I must relieve stress! In the words of Jillian Michaels on one of my dvds, I completely “feel the burn”!
- I appreciate wine so much more! My husband can always gauge how challenging my day was by the addition of wine at dinner!
- Days like this reconfirm my choice of being the “one and done” club President!
- At least I have adult conversation, even though it is with myself! Yes, I am guilty of talking sarcastically to myself when my child is driving me nuts!
- I am getting back in touch with my spiritual side. I find myself having more conversations with God (e.g. “Dear God give me the strength and patience to get through this toddler phase”…of course that is the censored version for this post).
- Days like this make me want to contact the writer at Merriam-Webster and let him/her borrow my child for the day. Afterwards, I am certain he or she will update the ridiculous definition of toddler!
- Perhaps wineries and/or breweries will have pity and send free beverages for review. Hey, a girl can dream, right?