Get ready for Renninger’s Antiques Extravaganza, 117 acres of shopping! This crowd drawing event is happening this weekend in Mount Dora!
Friday, November 20, 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday, November 21, 8 am – 5 pm
Sunday, November 22, 8 am – 5 pm
**You can also opt for a three day pass for $15**
Click here for a discount coupon valid for Saturday or Sunday.
If you’ve never been to this event, here’s some advice:
- The event is held rain or shine, so come prepared!
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking on 117 acres of rolling land!
- Bring cash. There is an ATM machine located inside.
- If you see something you cannot live without, negotiate a good price and buy it. If you contemplate too long, your treasure could be gone (this has happened to me on more than one occasion).
- Don’t think Sunday will be your best day to snag a bargain, in January many outside dealers did not even set up on the final day.
- Consider the 3 day pass if you plan on visiting multiple days.
- Don’t forget to check inside (40,000+ sq. ft. of air conditioned space) and under the pavillions! Even regular vendors are continuously adding new merchandise.
- Have fun and bring your patience. This is a popular event that draws a large crowd.
Renninger’s Florida Twin Markets is located at 20651 US-441 Mount Dora, FL 32757.