We are a Peter Rabbit Organics family! In the past, we reviewed their fruit pouches and my son still receives those special treats when we stop to refuel at Starbucks. Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out one of their newest products – Veg and Fruit Puree Pouches.
We received 3 pouches, the blends consist of:
- Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple
- Pea, Spinach and Apple
- Carrot, Squash and Apple
My son could not wait to dig in. His first choice was the green pouch which consisted of the pea, spinach and apple blend. Unfortunately, he was not a fan. He loves peas and apples, but had never tried spinach until now.
He absolutely loved the Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple blend as well as the Carrot, Squash and Apple. He begged for more as soon as he finished each pouch. I’m glad he loved the taste, but below is what I love most about Peter Rabbit Organics vegetable fruit blends.
- They are loaded full of 100% organic pureed vegetables and fruit.
- No added salt or sugar.
- No preservatives.
- Nothing artificial.
- Packed with vitamins.
- The pouches are a generous 4.4oz serving.
- Convenient squeeze pouch, no spoon required.
- Perfect snacks to drop into a diaper bag, lunch box or purse.
- No choke cap – safe for little ones!
- BPA-free resealable pouches.
These little pouches provide a healthy, organic food for your children 6 months and up!
If you are interested in trying Peter Rabbits Organics 100% Veg and Fruit puree, you can purchase them from Amazon.com. If you’d like to learn more about Peter Rabbits Organics, you can “like” them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
* All items were received for review; however the opinions expressed are indeed my own.