The contest is closed, congratulations to Stephanie!
As a parent, I understand how vital it is to feed my child healthy foods. While at home, our usual snacks consist of organic fruits and vegetables. When we are out and about, it can be tough to pack fresh produce. I get excited when I find a healthy snack option that is convenient, contains nothing artificial and is 100% organic.
Peter Rabbit Organics has that perfect snack! Their new squeezable, organic fruit puree pouches offer a new way to deliver convenient, healthy snack options for babies 6 months+, children and adults. They are available in three delicious flavors: Strawberry & Banana; Mango, Banana & Orange; and Apple & Grape.
Each 3.5 ounce pouch contains over one serving of fruit and retails for $1.79. They have a shelf life of 12 months. Below are some additional important facts:
- 100% organic
- 100% fruit
- No added sugar
- Nothing artificial
- Anti-swallow cap
- No preservatives
- BPA free pouches
Without a doubt, my son loves these! I took one to the playground and when it was time to leave, all I had to do was show him the pouch. He literally ran to his stroller and tried to climb in! No meltdowns about leaving, he was just so excited to drink his fruit pouch! My husband was amazed! We call these pouches our “secret weapon”!
I am also very happy that my local Starbucks sells these. My son claps when he sees a Starbucks because he knows he’ll get a great snack while mom and dad enjoy some caffeine!
Would you like to try these? Peter Rabbit Organics is generously offering one lucky reader an assortment of 10 pouches. To enter, visit their website and tell me something you learned.
For additional entries, do the following but leave a separate comment for each (this will allow you additional chances to win).
- “Like” The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- “Like” the Peter Rabbit Organics Facebook Page.
- Post this giveaway as your facebook status and encourage your friends to enter.
- Comment on another post at The Unemployed Mom then let me know you did in the comments section of this blog.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom & @PR_Organics on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button). You can do this once per day, just make sure to leave your tweet link as a comment daily.
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you. Just indicate that you are in the comments.
- Have a Blog? Follow The Unemployed Mom and leave a comment that you are a follower.
- Have a Blog? Blog about this contest and leave the url of your post. This is worth 5 extra entries. Make sure you leave 5 separate comments. (example “blogged extra entry #1″, “blogged extra entry #2″, “blogged extra entry #3″, etc.).
- Have a blog? Add The Unemployed Mom to your blog roll and let me know you did. This is worth 3 extra entries! Make sure you leave 3 separate comments. (example “blog roll extra entry #1″, “blog roll extra entry #2″, “blog roll extra entry #3″, etc.).
Random.org will select a winner on July 2, 2010. U.S. residents only. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner.
* Peter Rabbit Organics samples were received for review; however, the opinions expressed are my own.