We have all received emails about how to make thousands of dollars on the Internet. Let’s face it, we’d all be rich if these scams were true. As a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM), I have researched legitimate at-home income potentials and here is my list of 5 ways to bring in extra income via the Internet:
- eBay: If you have unwanted clutter lying around your home, why not post it on eBay to make some extra cash? This avenue can bring in some serious money depending on the items you list. In addition to used merchandise, you can also shop for bargains then re-list on eBay to make a profit. Click here for tips on how to make money on eBay.
- Craigslist: If you have items you’d like to get rid of such as furniture, electronics, items left over from a yard sale, etc. then give Craigslist a try. It’s free to post items and the interface is extremely easy to use. The first step is to set-up a free account then start making some money. For Craigslist advice, click here.
- Etsy: If you are creative, you need to check out Etsy, “a place to buy and sell all things handmade”. People sell everything from handmade jewelry, food, clothing, quilts, stationary, etc. If you have a gift for making unique items, start cashing in on your talents!
- Elance: Companies and entrepreneurs are always looking for experts to complete various job (typing letters, creating presentations, graphic design, programming, customer service, etc.). Elance is a site that helps bring job seekers and available jobs together. Basically, a job will be posted outlining certain criteria. A job seeker can review the description and then bid on any job of interest. The person who posted the job will then choose a bidder and once milestones are completed, the bidder will be paid. This is a great way for a SAHM to keep her professional skills fresh!
- Start a Blog: Have a passion for writing? Want to share your interests with the world? Starting a blog can be profitable and easy. At Blogger.com, you can set up a free blog in just a few minutes, even if you do not have web design experience! Ever wonder why blogs have advertising on them? Well, when people click on those advertisements, the blogger is paid! Blogger.com will help you set up these Google Adsense advertisements so you can make money from clicks too. Don’t expect to make money overnight though, you will need to develop a reader base and use social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook to promote your blog.
Good luck! I hope my suggestions can help you start making money today!