Gaylord Palms has transformed into an enchanting holiday wonderland sprinkled with over 2 million twinkling lights and festive décor.
Visiting Gaylord Palms has turned into a holiday family tradition. This was our fourth year and it’s always amazing. This year, my son’s favorite part was experiencing the NEW Alpine Rush Snow Tubing (check out this video)! Gaylord Palms knows how to make my Florida boy happy!
Discover the magic of the season during the annual Christmas at Gaylord Palms celebration, by enjoying these activities:
- ICE! featuring The Nutcracker will bring the classic story to life in 2 million pounds of colorful ice sculptures and slides.
- Artisans in Action – a live ice carving zone.
- The NEW Alpine Rush Snow Tubing attraction features an 8-lane tubing hill covered in 1.5 million pounds of real snow!
- Get into the holiday spirit with Luminescence, a free live stage show featuring holiday music located inside the hotel Atrium.
- Help Santa in the Reindeer Roundup Scavenger Hunt and enter for a chance to win a getaway!
- Guests can enjoy ShrekFeast and Gingy’s Gingerbread Decorating.
- ‘Chill out’ at On The Blocks presented by Johnny Appleseed — the exclusive bar at ICE!
Tickets & package information can be found here. Florida residents, save an additional $4 per ticket for advance tickets and save $3 on regular ticket sales. Use promo code FLR14 when you book your tickets to save!
Disclosure: My family attended a media sneak peek of ICE, no additional compensation was received.