For Day 8 of #30DaysOfCaring, I wanted to highlight Adopt-a-Family Christmas Program through Catholic Charities of Central Florida. A few years back, I worked with several other local blogging friends and we were able to provide Christmas to several struggling families. It was a heart-warming experience to say the least!
Basically, Catholic Charities will provide a list of each family member’s age, size, and desired gifts. These include an item for each parent and a complete set of new clothing and an age-appropriate toy for each child. Families range in size from two to 10 people.
- Central Region (Orange, Seminole, Osceola) Anita Capetillo 1771 N. Semoran Blvd. Orlando, FL 32807 Main: (407) 658-1818 Fax: (407) 282-2891 Toll Free: 888-658-2828
- Northern Region (Lake, Sumter, Marion) 1321 Sunshine Ave. Leesburg, FL 23748 Main: (352) 460-0700 Fax: (352) 460-0701 Toll Free: 888-658-2828 (ext. 4111)
- Eastern Region (Volusia) 207 White Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 Main: (386) 453-3508 Fax: (386) 238-0048
- Southern Region (Brevard) 3800 West Eau Gallie Blvd, Ste. 101 Melbourne, FL 32934 Main: (321) 636-6144 Fax: (321) 631-4209
- Western Region (Polk) 1801 E. Memorial Blvd. Lakeland, FL 33801 Main: (863) 686-7153 x 3019 Fax: (863) 683-5515 or 532 Avenue M. NW, Winter Haven, FL 33881 Main: 863-299-7983