The contest is now closed! Winner is being contacted now.
I recently had the opportunity to select an item from My Baby Clothes Boutique to review on my blog. I have to tell you, it was difficult considering all the adorable stuff they have! After much debate, I selected the Hugh Navy Fedora for my son. He loves wearing hats and they had a variety of trendy ones to pick from. I am very pleased with his new fedora, it is so stylish and fun! I have had a difficult time snapping a photo of him in it, he’s been a little shy (see below).
Here is another photo of the Hugh Navy Fedora, it is really cute and very nice quality.
My Baby Clothes Boutique offers the latest trends in baby and children’s clothing at very affordable prices. The site is extremely easy to navigate and allows you to search by gender, size or age. It is the perfect online boutique to purchase tasteful clothing for your children, great accessories or a new baby gift. I saw a lot of nice outfits that would look adorable on Easter morning!
I had a lot of fun looking at all the baby hats, baby headbands, baby clothes, tutus, baby gifts, organic baby clothes, and so much more. Being a bargain shopper, I also have my eyes on a few items in their last chance clothes section!
The nice folks at My Baby Clothes Boutique are generously giving one reader a $25 gift certificate to use in their boutique!
MANDATORY ENTRY! Head over to My Baby Clothes Boutique and then leave a comment here telling me what you will use the $25 for if you win!
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
- For 2 Extra Entires: Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Like My Baby Clothes Boutique on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @MyBabyClothes on Twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post. Leave your tweet link in your comments.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- For 2 Extra Entries: Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
- For 10 Extra Entries: Sponsor me for the CureSearch walk at Lake Eola (any amount is greatly appreciated). You can donate here.
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES: Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts). Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below.
Random.org will select a winner on April 6, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. US Residents only. Good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.