Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) is happening 19 magical nights from November 7 — December 19 at the Magic Kingdom. It’s a beautiful holiday tradition, my family has attended 5 years in a row. This year we visited on opening night and the party completely immersed us into the holiday spirit!
There’s so much to enjoy about this party! Bring your camera and be prepared to make magical memories. You will experience:
- Holiday music the entire family will sing along to
- Beautiful holiday decorations throughout the park
- Amazing window displays on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf from “Frozen” are part of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Lively stage shows
- Interactive dance parties
- Spectacular fireworks
- Complimentary (and unlimited) cookies and hot cocoa
- Snow flurries on Main Street, U.S.A.
Another highlight is shorter ride lines during MVMCP!
The fun continues with a holiday “Celebrate the Magic” castle projection show and Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season nighttime fireworks spectacular.
The shows and dance parties are so much fun, they offer the chance to see (and have fun with) some of your favorite Disney pals!
Keep in mind, MVMCP requires a special event ticket and sells out quickly! Tickets for this event may be purchased online at WaltDisneyWorld.com or by calling 407/WDW- 7679.
Also note, from December 20th -31st, “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” is presented to day guests in the park in place of Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade.
Disclosure: My family attended a MVMCP media event at the Magic Kingdom, no additional compensation has been received.