Love vintage stuff? Have an appreciation for salvage? Looking for unique merchandise?
If you answered “yes” then get ready to shop at one of the top 10 flea markets in the country! The Fancy Flea Vintage Home & Garden Market is happening this weekend in Lakeland, Florida.
The Fancy Flea
October 31 – November 1
9 am – 4 pm
Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds
289 Ritter Street, Plant City
You can expect to find: shabby chic, farmhouse decor, hand-made jewelry, plants and flowers, furtniture, vintage fashions, primitives, mid-century, cottage glam, salvage, antiques and garden decor!
Check out this video!
- Admission is $5 for adults. Kids under 12 are FREE!
- The Admission Booth accepts CASH ONLY.
- We will not accept bills larger than $50.
- NO PETS are permitted at the event, due to Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds Rules.
- Food and Beverages are available on site!
- The Official Photographer of the Fancy Flea, Kim McCole (Dear Daisy Cottage and Imagery by Kim) will be on site both days in Plant City, as well as in Madison!
- Arrive with your walking shoes on!
- Bring a wagon/cart or bag to put your treasures in (first 50 shoppers each day receive a free pink Fancy Flea bag)
- Make a list of specific items you’re looking for (of course you’ll buy things didn’t come for, but that’s part of the fun)
- Keep an open mind. If you’re a french country fanatic like me, think about throwing a little salvage or farmhouse chic into your home.
- Bring cash, checks and credit cards. Some vendors take all three, but some do not. We have 2 ATMs set up in the Fancy Flea pavilion in case you need fast cash!
- Leave your diets at home and enjoy the Good Eats Cafe. Picnic tables are set up under the trees for your convenience as well as quilts and vintage throws for dining on the ground.
- If you’re not a collector right now, think of something you like (roosters, floral tea cups, wooden boxes, etc) and see how many you can find. Collections look fabulous displayed in your home.
- If you’re looking for large items to fill a spot in your house….measure and remeasure to make sure you buy something that will fit when you get it home.
- Take advantage of the porter service available to you. Booth pick up is $10.00 or you can use a Fancy Flea dolly and do it yourself for free.
- Last….come and have a good time!!