So, I typed this draft last night assuming I’d see no change on the scale this morning…and I am happy to report I was wrong!
No scale change this week. I logged a lot of running miles and stayed on plan, so I am a little shocked that the scale didn’t move an ounce. I have lost 32 lbs so far and sometimes it’s nice to reflect on how far I’ve come and NOT stress out about hitting a plateau…I will bust through it. The scale does NOT tell the true story!
Reasons to celebrate!
- I have lost over 18% of my body weight.
- My knees used to ache and limit how far I could run! Since losing 30+ lbs with Medifast, my joints feel great and I have minimal pain! I haven’t taken ibuprofen in months!
- I went down 2 sizes in clothing. When I started this journey, I was wearing jeans that were size 8 and 10. NOW, I am wearing size 4 and 6!
- My body composition has completely changed! I have less body fat and more muscle mass! Talk about inches melting off, I look (and feel) like a new person!
- Exercise is routine now. I can feel myself getting stronger and healthier every single day!
This morning, the scale reflected a loss of .8! I did a little dance! I also took measurements for the first time in about a month, and since January 1 I have lost 36 inches from my chest, upper arms, belly button/stomach, thighs and hips!
My starting BMI was 26.6 (A BMI of 25-29.9 is considered overweight). My current BMI is a healthy 21.5.
I turned 35 this week and I’m as healthy as I was in my early 20’s! My son insisted I have a birthday cupcake, so I took him to Whole Foods and let HIM choose one. He selected a gluten free, all natural strawberry cupcake with no trans fat (I was so proud). That night after our lean and green dinner, my family sang to me and I had an itty bitty bite of the cupcake he selected.Then, I made a hot Medifast brownie (one of my favorite Medifast foods) and devoured it! The brownie TOTALLY hit the spot, I may have even licked the tray!
Month 1: -19 lbs
Month 2: -7.5 lbs
Week 9: -4 lbs
Week 10: -1.5 lbs
Week 11: -.8 lbs lost
Starting Weight: 170 lbs
CURRENT Weight: 137.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs
Medifast recently introduced a new customer savings program. If you use my coupon code, UNEMPMOM56, and sign up for Medifast Advantage when you order $250+, you’ll receive 56 free Medifast Meals and free shipping! Medifast Advantage has a lot of perks, including free customizable meals and a free BlenderBottle® with minimum purchase.
Here are the details: For your first order of $250+, use my code, and enroll in Medifast Advantage to receive 28 free meals. Do the same on your next order and you’ll receive ANOTHER 28 free meals! This offer is only valid if you enroll in Medifast Advantage, and it’s limited to one per customer. It’s not valid with prior purchases, any other promotions or discounts, or for Medifast Ready-to-Drink Shakes. Check out Medifast’s website for complete details on program and discounts.
Want more weight loss inspiration? Stop by and check out the following Medifast bloggers, these girls are truly amazing! They are also rocking Medifast!
- Stephanie at Goober Monkey
- Kelly at The Turnip Farmer
- Stephanie at A Grande Life
- Jenni at Jenni From the Blog
- Alison at O My Family
- Mariana at The Domestic Buzz
Disclosure: I receive free product in order to evaluate and comment on my experiences on the MedifastProgram. Medifast products and the Medifast Program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Any medical improvements noted while on the program are related to weight loss in general, and not to Medifast products or programs.