Giveaway is over, congratulations to Janet!
Living in Florida, I have to worry about shielding skin from harmful UVA rays almost year round! I worry more now that I have a little guy to take care of! He loves playing outside and doesn’t always want to stay in shaded areas.
I have finally found a product that I feel confident AND comfortable using on his delicate skin! All Terrain Kid Sport SPF30 Spray! It is in a convenient spray bottle that works easily and quickly when a toddler doesn’t allow much time to apply sunscreen. The graphic of Phineas & Ferb helps him stay focused on standing still while I rub it on his skin. I love that it is not greasy, it applies easily and effortlessly. It also stays put even in hot, humid Florida weather when sweat just pours off!
Here are some important facts about All Terrain Kid Sport Spray:
- Safe & Natural
- UVA (skin cancer) and UVB (sunburn) protection
- Oxybenzone free
- Water & sweat resistant
- Effective after 80 minutes in water
- Top rated sunscreen by Environmental Working Group
Here is a snapshot of the ingredients!
Retail price is $12 and this product is well worth it! The 3 oz bottle fits easily in our stroller and diaper bag so we can always have protection when we are on the go!
You can purchase here. I also encourage you to look around All Terrain’s store, they have a ton of natural and safe products for your family!
***Want to win a bottle? One lucky reader will win a bottle of Kid Sport Spray SPF30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen!***
MANDATORY ENTRY: “Like” the All Terrain Facebook page. Then, leave a comment here telling me you did.
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- Follow @AllTerrainCo on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
- Leave a comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts). Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below.
RULES: Random.org will select a winner on October 31, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. Contest is open to U.S. residents only. Must be at least 18 to enter.
* I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.