Contest is now closed. Congratulations to comments #6 and #17 (Whitney & Lori). Enjoy your free tea!
I received a sample box of Sweet Leaf Tea for review. Sweet Leaf Tea offers delicious, organic, all-natural iced tea beverages. When it comes to tea, I usually prefer a fresh cup either steaming hot or shaken over ice, not from a bottle or can. But, this tea has changed my opinion!
The packaging immediately caught my attention! From the fonts down to granny on the label, I was intrigued. There was even a little message (aka Grannyism) under each cap! Most importantly, I was curious how it was going to taste? Absolutely D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! Seriously, if someone would have handed the tea to me in an iced glass, I would have believed it was freshly made and not from a bottle! It really is THAT fresh and tasty.
I received 4 flavors: Peach Iced Tea, Citrus Green Tea, Mint & Honey Green Tea and Original Sweet Tea. While all were refreshing and tasty, my stand out favorite was Mint & Honey Green Tea! It was overflowing with flavor! This particular tea is infused with spearmint leaves and a touch of honey! It is loaded with antioxidants (90mg EGCG) and 100% Vitamin C.
What makes this tea different than others sold in glass bottles? The all-natural, fresh ingredients – purified water, premium tea leaves and real cane sugar!
Here is a fun link from their site “Mixers and Fixers“. You can create an adult beverage with your favorite liquor and Sweet Leaf Tea!
Sweet Leaf Tea is currently hosting a cool promotion/website called Granny’s Almanac, which offers visitors a variety of sweet coupons and deals daily via their Sweet Deal Forecaster function. Make sure to check it out!
To see where you can purchase Sweet Leaf Tea, click here.
***Here is your chance to give Sweet Leaf Tea a try and see for yourself why I am raving about it! Two lucky winners will each receive5 coupons for free tea!***
Mandatory entry: Tell my which flavor you are most excited to try. You can see the variety of flavors here.
If you’d like extra chances to win, do the following and leave a comment for each one.
- Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook.
- Like Sweet Leaf Tea on Facebook.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter.
- Follow @SweetLeafTea on Twitter.
- Visit Sweet Leaf Tea and then leave a comment on this post sharing something you learned!
- Visit Granny’s Almanac and then leave a comment on this post with something you learned!
- Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post.
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email.
- Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, Facebook page, etc.).
RULES: Random.org will select a winner on October 21, 2011. Winners will be contacted via email and have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
* Disclosure: I received media samples to review and provide my honest opinion.