Nothing pains me more than using disposable baggies when packing snacks and lunches! Too many times they are just tossed into the trash after one use.
When the creator of Snackaby reusable bags reached out to me, I jumped at the opportunity to review her environmentally friendly products. The idea of never throwing away plastic baggies made me smile! I think baggies are such a waste of money and they are horrible for the planet!
I received a sandwich bag and a snack bag to review. My son and I are always on the go, so I just throw snacks inside and close the Snackaby with the Velcro closure. Since they are wipe-able and washable, I do not even hesitate to throw fruit or vegetables inside. They wipe clean and can also be washed on the top rack of your dishwasher!
In addition to being stylish, here are the reasons I think Snackaby are a great investment:
- Fabrics are environmentally friendly and do not contain plasticizers.
- You can reuse them over and over again! No more wasting money on disposable baggies.
- The design is durable, they can easily be wiped clean (inside and outside).
- They are dishwasher safe (top rack only) so no need to worry about them not being clean or sterilized.
Since it’s back to school time, make sure you stop by the Snackaby Etsy store! There is a variety of patterns to choose from. Snackaby is offering The Unemployed Mom readers free shipping! Use code “SHIPFREE” when you checkout!
Make sure to follow Snackaby on Twitter and like them on Facebook.
* Disclosure: Thanks to Snackaby, I was provided a reusable sandwich and snack bag for review. No other compensated was received. All opinions are 100% mine.