Contest is now closed, the winner has been notified.
I recently was given the opportunity to try Monave lip glaze which is vegan and gluten-free. I was excited to see how it compares to my usual make-up.
Once the packaging arrived, I noticed it looked very similar to other lip glosses I have used. I was eager to try it and instantly loved the way it felt. It is not thick, greasy or dry. Instead, it’s silky and feels great on. Also, it provides some sheer color that is perfect for a relaxed look which is what I am all about.
Monave is completely free of irritants, and preservatives, abiding by the philosophy that makeup should have organic food-based ingredients. Luscious coconut oil and natural orange flavor give slip, and shine without being sticky. Pigments are 100% naturally derived minerals.
Monave has an entire line of mineral based cosmetics as well as skin care, make sure to check out their selection here. I have to admit, I like Monave’s lip glaze much better than the mineral lip color that I have been using by another popular brand!
Would you like to try Monave? One lucky reader is going to win a tube of lip glaze!
MANDATORY ENTRY! It’s simple, just tell me why you’d like to try this.
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
- For 2 Extra Entires: Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Visit Monave and tell me another product you’d be interested in trying.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post. Leave your tweet link in your comments.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- For 2 Extra Entries: Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
- For 10 Extra Entries: Sponsor me for the CureSearch walk at Lake Eola (any amount is greatly appreciated). You can donate here.
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES: Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts). Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below.
Random.org will select a winner on April 15, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. US Residents only. Good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.