The giveaway is now closed, congratulations to Lori…comment #2!
Living in sunny Florida, my family uses a lot of lip balm containing SPF. I have always been cautious letting my son use my products, even though they claim to be safe. Recently, I found a lip balm by All Terrain called Kids Lip Armor. It is specifically made for children with fun flavors such as bubble gum and cherry, so I couldn’t wait for my son to try it.
Below are some very important facts about All Terrain Kids Lip Armor.
- SPF 25 protection and healing balm
- Natural oils
- Contains no animal ingredients
- No artificial colors
- Not tested on animals
Kid Lip Armor with SPF 25 is an easy and simple way to keep your child’s lips healthy and protected from UVA and UVB rays. It contains natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E. Regardless of the climate, your child can have healthy lips.
All Terrain has a new line-up of children’s products including:
- Kids All Weather Cream™ is all encompassing offering children superior protection from the drying effects of sun, wind and cold weather while aiding in the prevention of cracked or chapped skin.
- Kids Eczeam Cream™ protects and relieves eczema skin irritations and provides relief from related itching.
- Kids Skin Soother Gel™ helps relieve dry, chapped or cracked skin while blending a first aid component to protect cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Kids Itch and Rash Cream™ relieves the itching and discomfort from rashes, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
- Kids Soothing Soap™ eases dry, itchy or irritated skin
- Kids Wonder Wash™ is a gentle, all purpose soap that is pH neutral, biodegradable and concentrated. It is available in Fragrance Free or Peppermint.
You can click here to view all kid’s products available by All Terrain.
My son loves this lip balm. I tested it too, the flavors are very subtle. I was worried the flavors would be overpowering and he’d think he had candy on his lips or something… but that was not the case. It feels very nice and smooth when applied.
Would you like to win a 2 pack of kids lip balm?
MANDATORY ENTRY: “Like” the All Terrain Facebook page and follow them on Twitter. Make sure to leave All Terrain a message telling them how excited you are about their products! Then, leave a comment here telling me you did.
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
- For 2 Extra Entires: Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- For 2 Extra Entries: Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
- For 10 Extra Entries: Sponsor me for the CureSearch walk at Lake Eola. You can donate here.
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES: Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts). Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below.
RULES: Random.org will select a winner on March 28, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. Contest is open to U.S. residents only. Must be at least 18 to enter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.