I recently received complimentary coupons to sample Horizon Organic lowfat Chocolate Milk with DHA Omega-3 and write a review about my experience. All I can say is DELICIOUS! I only buy organic milk, so without hesitation I took my coupon to Whole Foods and brought home a free half gallon. What a treat! It was perfect timing too, since my son’s birthday was last week I let him give the product a try. He loved it! Drank the entire cup and begged for more! Needless to say, the half gallon didn’t last long, it definitely got two thumbs up from my two year old.
In addition to the delicious taste, it is an easy way to add calcium and DHA to your family’s diet. DHA Omega-3 is an important nutrient that helps support heart, brain and eye health. Also, flavored milk provides the same nine essential nutrients as unflavored milk (calcium, potassium, phosphorous, protein, vitamins A, D, B12, Riboflavin and niacin), and can help kids meet their calcium requirements. For a list of ingredients and nutrition facts, please click here.
Two lucky readers (U.S. residents only) will each win 4 total coupons (2 coupons for a free half gallon of the Horizon Organic lowfat Chocolate Milk with DHA Omega-3 and 2 coupons for $1 off).
For a chance to win, visit this link and leave a comment telling me one thing you learned about DHA. Random.org will select the 2 winners on May 10, 2010.
For additional entries, do the following but leave separate comments letting me know (this will allow you additional chances to win).
- “Like” The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button).
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just indicate that you are in the comments).
- Have a blog? Link The Unemployed Mom to your blogroll and let me know you did so we can exchange links!
- “Like” the Horizon facebook page, then leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
* Disclaimer: I received coupons to sample this product; however, the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.