Next weekend, don’t miss the Renninger’s Antiques & Collectors Extravaganza in Mount Dora, Florida. Be ready to hunt through merchandise from 800 collectors, pickers, store owners, and antique experts!
We went last month and left with some fabulous finds! Whether you like classic, repurposed, industrial, or barn fresh…there is something for everyone.
Here’s some advice so YOU can have the best experience.
- The event is held rain or shine, so come prepared! Florida in February can be hot, so dress appropriately.
- Wear comfortable shoes and stay hydrated, you will be walking on 130 acres of rolling land!
- Bring cash. There are two ATM’s located inside; however, the lines can be VERY long.
- If you see something you love, negotiate a good price and buy. If you contemplate too long, your treasure may disappear (this has happened to me on more than one occasion).
- Don’t assume Sunday will be your best day to snag a bargain. Last month, we had a storm so many vendors never returned on the final day.
- Consider the 3 day pass if you plan on visiting multiple days.
- Don’t forget to shop inside (40,000+ sq. ft. of air conditioned space) and under the pavilions! Even regular vendors are continuously adding new merchandise.
- Have fun and be patient. This is a popular event that draws an enormous crowd.
Friday, February 17, 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday, February 18, 8 am – 5 pm
Sunday, February 19, 8 am – 5 pm
Three day passes are $15
The address is 20651 US-441 Mount Dora, FL 32757.