Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is an annual celebration you won’t want to miss! The Magic Kingdom park in Orlando, Florida is transformed into a festive party filled with Christmas carols, holiday treats, speciality foods, dance parties, amazing entertainment and snow. This party requires a separate ticket, but allows party-goers to enter the Magic Kingdom at 4:00 pm. Regular guests are required to leave at 7:00 pm when Mickey’s party officially begins.
Once you have entered Magic Kingdom and receive your party wrist-band, grab the official Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 brochure. This will be your ultimate party guide! It contains a park map and details to make your night unforgettable!
A variety of complimentary treats are available at Tortuga Tavern, Heritage House, The Friar’s Nook, The Lunching Pad and Pete’s Silly SideShow. Allergy-friendly and alternative healthy options are available upon request.
If you do not fill your sweet tooth with Christmas cookies, hot chocolate and snow cones, stop by Main Street Bakery, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Gaston’s Tavern and Sleepy Hollow for their holly jolly treats created specially for the season.
Get ready for some serious fun! The line-up for Mickey’s Party is amazing and only party guests can experience it (not available to regular park guests).
A Frozen Holiday Wish
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (NEW)
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!
Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade
Holiday Wishes – Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
In addition to some of the most enchanting performances, festive parade and beautiful fireworks, additional reasons YOU should attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are below.
- Smaller crowds, shortened wait times for your favorite attractions.
- Singing carols while enjoying the Magic Kingdom.
- Grabbing photos with Disney favorites dressed in their holiday best.
- Enjoying exclusive shows and dance parties only available to party guests.
- Snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Making memories with loved ones that will last a lifetime!
This was our seventh year attending, it has become a holiday tradition that my family looks forward to.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place on select nights in November and December. As mentioned, a separate ticket is required and can be purchased here.
* Disclosure: My family received complimentary tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, no additional compensation has been received.