It’s going to be a beautiful weekend in Mount Dora for the Renninger’s Antiques & Collectors Extravaganza!
Whether you like classic, repurposed, industrial, or barn fresh…you will find a treasure at the Mount Dora, Florida show.
I never miss the Extravaganza, so here’s some expert advice.
- The event is held rain or shine, so come prepared!
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking on 117 acres of rolling land!
- Bring cash. There is an ATM machine located inside; however, the line last month was longer than a Disney ride!
- If you see something you cannot live without, negotiate a good price and buy it. If you contemplate too long, your treasure may be gone (this has happened to me on more than one occasion).
- Don’t assume Sunday will be your best day to snag a bargain, some outside dealers so not set up on the final day.
- Consider the 3 day pass if you plan on visiting multiple days.
- Don’t forget to check inside (40,000+ sq. ft. of air conditioned space) and under the pavilions! Even regular vendors are continuously adding new merchandise.
- Have fun and bring your patience. This is a popular event that draws a large crowd.
In addition to the Extravaganza and the Antiques Center the outdoor flea market area will open at 3 pm on Friday. Saturday & Sunday you will also find the Farmers & Flea Market open from 8 to 4.
Extravaganza details are as follows:
Friday, February 19, 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday, February 20, 8 am – 5 pm
Sunday, February 21, 8 am – 5 pm
Three day passes are $15
The address is 20651 US-441 Mount Dora, FL 32757. Grab a coupon for Saturday and Sunday admission here.