We live in an electronic era. Many kids are begging for a new game or device under his or her tree. Well, parents you’re in luck, GameStop has some great bargains.
Check these out:
- The big hit, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: $39.99
- WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Family fave, Disney INFINITY Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition Starter Pack: $54.99 (reg. $74.99)
- Go next-gen with an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Bundle: $449.99 (reg. $499.99)
- Upgrade-worthy, PlayStation TV System Bundle: $99.99 (reg. $139.99)
You can also easily find gifting guides, other holiday recommendations and the latest store information at GameStop’s Holiday Hub.
If you are new to GameStop, they accept a variety of payment methods, including trade-in value, to allow customers to shop with ease. The trade-in value is a great way to upgrade and cut costs.
GameStop is the largest video game retailer in the world with over 6,100 locations. Find your local GameStop here!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from GameStop.