It’s the most wonderful time of the year….when Renninger’s in Mount Dora, Florida has their Antique & Collector’s Extravaganza! Hundreds of exhibitors are already arriving to offer their latest finds for you.
Friday, November 14, 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday, November 15, 8 am – 5 pm
Sunday, November 16, 8 am – 5 pm
Three day passes are $15
There’s something for everyone here! Whether you like classic, repurposed, industrial, or fresh from the barn…you are sure to find a treasure at Renninger’s!
Here’s some advice:
- The event is held rain or shine, so come prepared!
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking on 117 acres of rolling land!
- Bring cash. There is an ATM machine located inside; however, the line last month was longer than a Disney ride!
- If you see something you cannot live without, negotiate a good price and buy it. If you contemplate too long, your treasure could be gone (this has happened to me on more than one occasion).
- Don’t think Sunday will be your best day to snag a bargain, in January many outside dealers did not even set up on the final day.
- Consider the 3 day pass if you plan on visiting multiple days.
- Don’t forget to check inside (40,000+ sq. ft. of air conditioned space) and under the pavillions! Even regular vendors are continuously adding new merchandise.
- Have fun and bring your patience. This is a popular event that draws a large crowd.
You will want to want to visit all the property this special weekend. The show extends from the outdoor area and pavilions to the indoor Antiques Center and Street of Shops.
The property is located at Renninger’s Florida Twin Markets 20651 US-441 Mount Dora, FL 32757.