“GROWvember” at Mead Botanical Garden
Saturday, November 8, 2014
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Event is rain or shine
Bring your wagon!
Planning for holiday foliage and displays? Looking for some beautiful new additions to your lawn and garden? Longing for autumn color in the garden? New to Florida Gardening? Need a little help getting started? Hope to grow your fresh winter produce from very own garden or patio container? Want to meet celebrity horticultural expert Tom MacCubbin? Looking for something unique and beautiful for your yard? Excited about winning great RAFFLE prizes? You’ll find all this AND MORE at the GROWvember Fall Plant Sale at Mead Garden.
Find a treasure trove for your home, garden and friends — all in one place:
- annuals, perennials, vegetables for the season, succulents, shrubs, tropicals
- pine straw
- magnolia wreaths and other holiday plants, decorations and natural gifts
- presentations by experts on planting dates, care tips, and troubleshooting hydroponic gardening
- garden decor
- books and gardening resources
- horticultural products and growing containers
- Ask the Expert classes and clinics with Tom MacCubbin and Orange County Master Gardeners
- Make and Take Workshops
- delicious food from Skyebird Juices, Vahalla Bakery and Houndstooth Sauces
Additional event details can be found here!
Mead Gardens is located at 1500 S. Denning Drive, Winter Park FL 32789