*** Register for 1 of 4 Trips to Miami and WIN a ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang ***
The great news it…it’s not too late to enter the sweepstakes (entry period to win a trip to Miami and the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang ends Tuesday, October 15, 2014).
This multi-faceted campaign has been fueled by fan interaction and continues to do so.
Vote, Watch & Register to Win!
- Vote to shape the outcome of the race.
- Watch the latest webisode and see your decisions in action! Roush Fenway Racing drivers Greg Biffle, Ryan Reed, Trevor Bayne and Chris Buescher have been driving the mustang across country making pit stops along the way to meet fans!
- Register for one of four Miami trips and a chance to win the ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang featured in the webisodes.
How do I enter?
- Simply register your Balance® Financial Card and then every time you reload and make signature-based purchases with the Card you’ll earn automatic entries into the sweepstakes and help earn upgrades for the Mustang. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
How Do I Get A Balance Financial Card?
- Visit any Duane Reade and/or Walgreens store to purchase your prepaid MasterCard for just $2.95. The Balance Financial Card is a great way to stay on budget and it’s a safe alternative to cash!
Why Do I Need A Balance Financial Card?
- Personalized features: This is NOT your typical card. Instead, you can deposit payroll, tax refund and government benefit checks, receive cash back from Walgreen’s cashiers (up to $100), and use the convenient ATM’s located inside Walgreens and Duane Reade.
- Safety: Your card is protected by Mastercard Zero liability protection.
- Convenience: Load your card at 8,200+ Walgreens or Duane Reade stores & use it everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted (shopping, paying bills and online). It’s small on fees.
- Value: No-fee ATM withdrawals at most Walgreens or Duane Reade stores.
- Rewards: Cardholders earn Balance Rewards points faster just for using their Card (must link Balance Financial Card and Balance Rewards account.)
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are my own.