I enjoy “sweet” family-friendly Halloween parties and SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular is just that. There is nothing frightening about Spooktactular, kids of all ages will feel comfortable and enjoy the underwater “fantasea” filled with bubbles (lots of bubbles), trick-or-treating, whimsical pumpkin fish, animal encounters, crafts, games, activities and more!
Here are some important details about SeaWorld’s Spooktacular.
1. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place every weekend in October from 12 to 8 p.m. There are still 3 weekends remaining, October 11-12, 18-19 and 25-26. Wear your costume and get ready for fun!
2. Halloween Spooktacular is included with park admission or any Pass product. No extra ticket is required!
3. SeaWorld provides trick-or-treat bags, so no need to bring your own. Enjoy gathering your favorite candies (Jelly Belly, Nerds, LemonHeads, Tootsie Rolls, Mentos, Twizzlers, Junior Mints, etc.). Pay attention to the signs which indicate the treat you’ll be receiving. You can expect 1 or 2 pieces of candy at each station (yes, you are allowed to go back through the line).
4. Bring your camera and capture some amazing family memories. Also, use hashtag #superstarfishcontest on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to be the Super Starfish Contest winner (and you will receive an awesome prize pack)! Official rules can be found here.
5. Spend time at Penelope’s Party Zone located at SeaWorld’s Bayside area for a variety of fun. Sing and dance to a live DJ, make Halloween crafts, listen to Princess Penelope tell stories (you may even be part of the show), and experience SeaWorld’s new mobile games like Underwater ABCs and Turtle Trek.
8. For even MORE fun, enhance your experience with the all new Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch.
9. The Spooktacular Dance Party is the perfect way to end your day. Princess Penelope and her undersea friends invite guests to dance along to a Spooktacular mix of line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party kicks off at Village Square in the front of the park an hour before park closing.
10. Turn your Spooktacular day into an entire year of fun with this special offer. Get 50% off a SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass for Kids 9 and under with purchase of full-paid Annual Pass. Details can be found here.
Disclosure: I received media passes to attend, no further compensation was received. All opinions are my own. We had a Spooktacular time!