Splash into spring when Adventure Island® begins the 2014 season of fun in the sun on Saturday, March 8. It’s time again to splash in the wave pool, amble down the Rambling Bayou, race down speed slides, including Everglides® and Riptide, or just kick back on the beach amidst a tropical Key West setting.
Now, for a limited time, the best value to visit all season long is the Adventure Island Fun Card.
- Pay for a day and enjoy unlimited access to Adventure Island all season long with no blackout dates.
- Valid March 8 through Oct. 12, 2014.
- Purchase at AdventureIsland.com, at the Adventure Island or Busch Gardens® front gates or by calling 1-888-800-5447.
- The Adventure Island Fun Card is $47 for adults and $43 children.
- Add Busch Gardens for a combined Fun Card for $129 (adults) and $120 (children) at AdventureIsland.com.
CABANAS – make the most of your Adventure Island visit and rent a cabana for a shaded, exclusive spot for your family and friends to gather throughout the day. Each cabana includes four chaise lounges, a locker, a mini-fridge with bottled waters and four souvenir towels. Daily rental prices range from $99.99 to $189.99, based on the time of year.
From the moment guests enter Adventure Island®, they are immersed in a Key West-themed paradise. The 40-acre water park features thrilling slides and tube rides, including Riptide, Wahoo Run®, Key West Rapids, Runaway Rapids, Everglides®, Calypso Coaster, Aruba Tuba, Caribbean Corkscrew®, Water Moccasin and Gulf Scream. Guests can also kick back on the beach or in the 17,000-square-foot wave pool, play on professional sand volleyball courts, breeze through the tropical gift shop or let the current sweep them through a half-mile of lush landscapes and tropical waterfalls on the Rambling Bayou.
Visit AdventureIsland.com for daily operating hours. Single-day admission tickets for Adventure Island are $47 for adults and $43 for children. Children ages 2 and younger are free, and all children must be accompanied by an adult. All prices are per person, plus tax. Park hours are subject to change. Visit AdventureIsland.com for more information.