Get ready, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) starts tonight, September 10th and occurs on select nights until November 1, 2013! This is one party my family never misses! Keep in mind, a separate admission ticket is required. Purchase your ticket early and save money!
Why attend MNSSHP?
- Family fun for EVERYONE!
- No worries about your little ones being frightened, everyone will have a “sweet” time.
- Go trick-or-treat throughout the Magic Kingdom theme park!
- Halloween speciality treats and merchandise is available.
- The park is decorated in boo-tiful ways!
- Enjoy grooving with your favorite pals at Character Dance Parties.
- See many of your favorite Disney characters in costume
- Disney Villain’s Dance Mix & Mingle.
- Hallowishes fireworks (one word: AMAZING)!
- Watch Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween parade
You can download the festival guide here. Study it in advance so you know where all the festivities are taking place, which attractions and restaurants are open, and where to find the candy!
You can also see my previous MNSSHP reviews here.
Disclosure: My family will be attending a MNSSHP media event at the Magic Kingdom, no additional compensation will be received. We love this Halloween party and recommend it whole-heartedly! Stay tuned for my “sweet” review.