If you missed the Renningers Mount Dora extravaganza last month, here’s another chance! This weekend, February 15 – 17, you can checkout treasures from 1000+ dealers!
Did you see the items I scored in January (for a reminder, click here)?!?!
There’s something for everyone here! Whether you like classic, repurposed, industrial, or fresh from the barn…you are sure to find a treasure at Renningers!
I never miss the Extravaganza, so here’s some advice.
- The event is held rain or shine, so come prepared!
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be walking on 117 acres of rolling land!
- Bring cash. There is an ATM machine located inside; however, the line last month was longer than a Disney ride!
- If you see something you cannot live without, negotiate a good price and buy it. If you contemplate too long, your treasure could be gone (this has happened to me on more than one occasion).
- Don’t think Sunday will be your best day to snag a bargain, in January many outside dealers did not even set up on the final day.
- Consider the 3 day pass if you plan on visiting multiple days.
- Don’t forget to check inside (40,000+ sq. ft. of air conditioned space) and under the pavillions! Even regular vendors are continuously adding new merchandise.
- Have fun and bring your patience. This is a popular event that draws a large crowd.
Also, the final 2013 Mount Dora Extravaganza is scheduled for November 15th – 17th so mark your calendars!