Join the SPCA of Central Florida on Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to Noon at Lake Eola in Downton Orlando!
This fun family event will have something for everyone . Kids can visit the new Disney Kids Zone plus amazing entertainment zone for the whole family. Enjoy the leisurely walk which raises money to find permanent homes for thousand of homeless animals and support the SPCA of Central Florida’s programs.
When: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Where: Lake Eola, Downtown Orlando (corner of Robinson Street and Eola Drive)
Registration: 9:00 a.m.
Entertainment and Disney Kids Zone: 9:00 – Noon
Vendor Area: 9:00 – Noon
Walk Start: 10:30 a.m.
Self-parking can be found throughout Downtown Orlando. Parking infromation can be found atwww.CityofOrlando.net and follow the ParkSmart link. The SPCA of Central Florida is not responsible for towed vehicles.
Things To Remember:
- All pets must be at least 6 months old and have proof of vaccinations.
- Dogs only please. No female dogs in heat.
- Pets must wear a suitable collar.
- Keep your dogs on a 6ft leash or shorter and under control at all times.
- Water for dogs will be supplied.
- Please be considerate and pick-up after your dog.
- For the enjoyment and safety of all participants, we reserve the right to require any aggressive animal to leave the park.
- Please obey all rules of beautiful Lake Eola. No swimming in the lake and no chasing the ducks or swans.