SEAWORLD ORLANDO’S BANDS, BREW & BBQ FESTIVAL
Featuring live concerts by top names in the music industry
SeaWorld Orlando hosts an exciting concert lineup for its Bands, Brew & BBQ Festival, Saturdays and Sundays, February 9 – March 17. This year’s event will be bigger and better than ever with two additional weekends of sizzling BBQ and incredible concerts.
Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with park admission. And the best way to experience this festival is with a Fun Card where you pay for a day’s admission and come back all year – with no blackout dates – to experience all of SeaWorld’s remarkable events.
The 2013 Bands, Brew & BBQ concert lineup includes:
- Saturday, February 9: Chris Young with Jerrod Niemann
- Sunday, February 10: Merle Haggard
- Saturday, February 16: The Beach Boys
- Sunday, February 17: Styx
- Saturday, February 23: Big & Rich
- Sunday, February 24: Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, March 2: Daryl Hall and John Oates
- Sunday, March 3: Darius Rucker
- Saturday, March 9: Michael McDonald
- Sunday, March 10: Josh Turner
- Saturday, March 16: Rodney Atkins with Uncle Kracker
- Sunday, March 17: Sheryl Crow
Enjoy a cornucopia of all things BBQ featuring SeaWorld’s signature mouth-watering BBQ, along with local favorites such as Tony Roma’s, Cecil’s Texas Style Bar B Q and Sonny’s Real Pit Bar-B-Q, who will be on hand serving BBQ foods tendered to perfection.
For those who want to feel like a rock star, the VIP package and Craft Brew Sampler are available. Guests who take advantage will enjoy the best seats in the house, mouth-watering food and a unique experience that they’ll never forget as they get up-close and personal with some of today’s hottest classic rock and country music performers.
There is a side stage showcasing local bands and for those who want to show off their line dancing and boot scootin’ skills, a DJ will be spinning music to satisfy movers and shakers of all ages and levels.
And through March 3, in between all the barbeque eatin’ and side steppin’, event-goers can take in the sights of the proudly displayed 2013 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. For all Harley lovers who ride their Harley to Bands, Brew & BBQ, parking is free!
For more details about Bands, Brew & BBQ visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com