If you’ve been following my blog, then you already know my kid is a huge fan of Peter Rabbit Organics puree snacks (and so am I)! You can read previous reviews here and here. These snacks are convenient AND healthy, I never have to question the contents!
The Peter Rabbit Organics family of fruit and veggie puree snacks has grown to include five new and nutritious flavors. The new flavor combinations were inspired by customer feedback and will help parents squeeze more fruits and veggies into their kids’ diets through the use of familiar base flavors such as apple and banana.
The addition of the new flavors bring the popular line to a total of 11 delicious flavors including:
- Peach and Apple – New!
- Banana and Apple – New!
- Pear and Apple – New!
- Pear and Pea – New!
- Pumpkin, Carrot and Apple – New!
- Apple and Grape
- Mango, Banana and Orange
- Strawberry and Banana
- Pea, Spinach and Apple
- Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple
- Carrot, Squash and Apple
The new flavors, available at Amazon.com, Target.com and Diapers.com, will be rolling out this spring at current Peter Rabbit Organics distributors Babies R Us, Albertson’s, Starbucks, Publix, Whole Foods Markets, Best Buy Baby Stores and REI. These little pouches retail for around $1.79 each.
My son enjoyed the new flavor pouches (he sampled the 5 combinations highlighted above)! The only one he wasn’t a big fan of was the Pear and Pea combination. It’s strange, he loves pears and peas but just not mixed together. We are hopeful to see the new combinations at our local retailers.
Below are reasons you will love Peter Rabbit Organics pouches.
- Pouches contain a generous 4 to 4.4 oz. serving of 100% USDA certified organic fruit.
- No added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Provides 100% of the recommended servings of fruit and/or vegetables for kids.
- High in vitamin C, have between 60 and 90 calories, 0 fat (of course – it’s fruit!) and 1.5-2 grams of fiber.
- No refrigeration required before eating.
- Pouches are BPA-free.
- Squeeze pouches are easy for little hands (and can be resealed if not enjoyed all at once).
- Contain a no-choke cap making them safe and fun!
I cannot say enough positives about this company and their products! I am VERY excited to offer a giveaway so one lucky reader can also try these 5 new Organic Fruit & Veg flavor pouches!
***One lucky winner will win a Peter Rabbit Organics package containing the 5 new flavors!***
Just enter the Rafflecopter below (please allow time for the Rafflecopter to load).***
* Peter Rabbit Organics provided complimentary pouches for my son and I to sample and provide an honest review. The opinions expressed are indeed ours. No compensation was received.