I have a VERY stinky golden retriever! I swear, Bailey goes outside and rolls in yard delights just to make me mad. I’m not sure if she does this because she enjoys having a bath or because she loves being gross, but it drives me nuts. My son calls her “Mudbud” the golden retriever puppy from the Buddies movies that is always in trouble for rolling in the mud. Thankfully, Bailey has a doggie door so she can come and go whenever! Best part of all…her area does not co-mingle with our living quarters so she can keep her stink to herself!
Why is my dog the only stinky dog I encounter? Seriously, when we walk downtown and pet other dogs, they NEVER stink! I have figured out the secret…Simple Green’s Oxy Dog Stain & Pet Oxidizer and Pet Stain & Odor Remover! These two products are making my life much more enjoyable (and less stinky)…and hopefully will help you, too!
I have been using OXY Dog on the tile flooring in Bailey’s area when she tracks mud, dirt and any possible yard delight she has been stepped in and/or tracked in. OXY DOG oxidizes the odor causing stuff completely killing the smell and bacteria that would feed it. It wipes away very easily and leaves the area smelling fresh.
- Prevents resoiling
- Non-toxic and biodegradable bio-active stain & odor remover
- Loosens and lifts soils
- Works on both old and new stains
- Ideal for urine, vomit, feces, scent-markings, mud, dirt and more
Since she suffers from arthritis and hip displasia, she has a special ortho bed. As you can imagine, it needs to be washed frequently since she’s such a dirt ball. My typical routine has been to wash the bed and cover while she is getting a bath. The bed just NEVER smells or looks clean with my normal detergent! I was anxious to give BIO DOG a try! Here is my not so stinky dog sunning herself after a bath.
BIO DOG INSTRUCTIONS:
- While giving her a bath, I thew her bedding into the washing machine on warm water setting.
- I added BIO DOG to the load (I used 1/2 cup since it was the first time using the product and I really wanted the odor GONE)!
- Once washed, I gave it a sniffy sniff and guess what NO MORE STINK DOG SMELL! AMAZING!
- No worries about chemicals since this product is a non-toxic and biodegradable bio-active stain and odor remover!
I tried the Outdoor Pet Stain & Odor product on my back patio area around the section where my dog does her business. As you can imagine, this area can really smell horrible in the HOT Florida sun. This product worked like a charm! Best part of all, there were no worries about killing grass or landscaping since the formula is non-toxic and biodegradable. It is safe to use around pets, children and your yard!
Simple Green Pet products (they also have a product line for cats) can be purchased at leading pet supply retailers including PetCo and PetSmart, as well as many other traditional and online retailers. Visit Simple Green’s website for a complete list of stores near you that carry these products.
One lucky winner is going to receive a 32 oz bottle of Simple Green BIO DOG Pet Stain and Odor Remover, and one 32 oz. bottle of Simple Green OXY DOG Pet Stain and Odor Remover!
Just enter the Rafflecopter below (please allow time for the Rafflecopter to load).
* Disclosure: I received complimentary bottles of Simple Green BIO DOG and OXY DOG products for review; however, no other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions are mine. My GOOD SMELLING CLEAN DOG also gives these products two paws up!