Contest is now closed. Congratulations to SuZ from Not Your Typical Mommy!
Stop by Wendy’s this weekend and treat dad to a Frosty! Wendy’s is celebrating dad this Father’s Day weekend (June 18 and 19) by donating 50 cents from every Frosty purchase to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
Below are free ways you can donate to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty or use the hashtag: #TreatItFwd to spread the word. Wendy’s will make a donation for each tweet or re-tweet made.
- Facebook – Send your friends a “virtual” Frosty or tell them about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application www.facebook.com/frosty. Wendy’s will also make a donation for each “virtual” frosty sent via Facebook.
- Facebook – Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19) – The Wendy’s Facebook page is hosting “Here’s to You, Dad!”. You can participate by taking a photo of your frosty “virtual toast” to dad. You must tag your photo with the caption “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and post it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or share it via twitter. By participating, Wendy’s will make a donation to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Foursquare – Every person who “checks in” to a Wendy’s restaurant during Father’s Day weekend (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s!
GIVEAWAY: One lucky reader is going to receive a $7 Wendy’s gift card!
Mandatory Entry – Tell me what you did above to donate to the Dave Thomas Foundation For Adoption. Leave a comment for each item.
For extra chances to win, do the following and leave a comment for each one.
- Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- Like Wendy’s on Facebook
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- Follow @Wendys on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway and share your tweet in the comments.
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
RULES: Random.org will select a winner on June 24, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. U.S. residents only. Must be at least 18 to enter.