This contest is now closed, congratulations to Kelly (comment #7)!
Last year, I reviewed Simple Green Naturals products and fell in love with them! I was thrilled when Simple Green contacted me to review their Garage Product Kit which includes: Extreme Motorsports Cleaner & Degreaser, Car Wash, a Scrubbing Pad, and Hand Cleaner Gel. To be honest, I didn’t even know some of these products existed.
Some additional important information about these products (and why I proudly use Simple Green in my home):
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Safer to use around children and pets.
Last week, there were hundreds of robins in my back yard. Their singing was beautiful, but they left a huge mess on my car! Seemed like a perfect time to test the Simple Green Garage Kit!
The Simple Green Car Wash has a pleasant scent and offers rich, sudsy, long lasting foam. It did a great job on my car and rinsed off easily.
The Extreme Simple Green Motorsports Cleaner and Degreaser was used on the rims, it easily sprayed on and wiped off the dirt and grime. It basically works just like the regular Simple Green but the formula is different so it is better for engine parts, gears, tools, etc. Extreme Simple Green Motorsports is ready-to-use, and safe for use on aluminum, carbon fiber and more!
The Simple Green Scrubbing Pad is pre-loaded with Original Simple Green and can be used repeatedly by just adding water. It works very well!
The only thing I have not used is the Simple Green Hand Cleaner Gel. I love that it can be used with or without water, and contains lanolin and pumice for heavy-duty cleaning that won’t dry hands. I am not a fan of products that dry my hands out, and this seems very gentle.
These products can be purchased at most major automotive retailers including Auto Zone, Pep Boys, Home Depot, Ace/True Value, etc. For a complete list of retailers, visit here.
*****Want to win the products I just reviewed? Simple Green is going to give one lucky reader all 4 products mentioned (the dog is NOT included). Just leave a comment telling me which product you are most excited about trying and why.*****
EXTRA WAYS TO ENTER! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
- For 2 Extra Entires: Like The Unemployed Mom on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Like Simple Green on Facebook
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @Unemployed_Mom on Twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the convenient green retweet button at the top of the post
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow @simplegreennews on twitter
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom by RSS or Email
- For 2 Extra Entries: Link to The Unemployed Mom blog (blog roll, facebook page, etc.)
- For 10 Extra Entries: Sponsor me for the CureSearch walk at Lake Eola. You can donate here.
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES: Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts). Be sure to let me know which posts you commented on below.
RULES: Random.org will select a winner on March 4, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond. If no response is received, random.org will select another winner. Products will be shipped directly from Simple Green. Sorry, no P.O. boxes and contest is open to U.S. residents only. Must be at least 18 to enter.
*Thank you to Simple Green for providing the products for review. No compensation was received. The opinions are 100% mine.