by The Unemployed Mom on 14/05/10 at 7:58 am
Contest is now closed. Congratulations to comment #31, Katie!
With a name like Boogie Wipes, this product peaked my curiosity. When a box of samples arrived, my toddler became ecstatic. He loved the packaging and I was wondering when we’d ever have the opportunity to try them out. My son had not been sick for a very long time. I guess I jinxed us because he picked something up on our recent trip and sure enough, those Boogie Wipes were utilized (and a complete life saver)! We had tried saline drops in the past and my son would have no parts of it! I am not a fan of pinning him down and forcing something unpleasant like a squirt up the nose and boogie wipes makes that nightmare a thing of the past!
For those who have not heard about Boogie Wipes, here is some product information.
- Made with saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments.
- Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free.
- Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented.
- Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.
- Created by real moms who knew there had to be a better way to deal with sore, runny noses (read more about them here).
My son had no objection to having his nose wiped with these extremely soft wipes! They smell incredible and are gentle on sensitive skin. We used them faithfully for almost a week and he never experienced any soreness or chapped skin. They do not break apart like a normal tissue, they are quite durable. The scents are very refreshing, not overbearing at all. I couldn’t imagine facing a cold without these.
My son and I highly recommend Boogie Wipes as a gentle, safe, and fun way to wipe little noses. Thanks to Boogie Wipes, there is no more screaming and/or fighting when it comes to tackling my son’s uncooperative nose!
Want to win (2) packs of 30-count wipes (scents will vary). Just leave a comment telling me why you’d like to try these. Random.org will select a winner on May 21, 2010.
For additional entries, do the following but leave separate comments letting me know (this will allow you additional chances to win).
- “Like” The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Post this giveaway as your facebook status and encourage your friends to enter.
- Comment on another post at The Unemployed Mom then let me know you did in the comments section of this blog.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom and @BoogieMom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button).
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just indicate that you are in the comments).
- “Like” Boogie Wipes on Facebook and then leave a comment on this blog post letting me know.
- Join the Boogie Bunch and then leave a comment on this blog post letting me know.
Good luck! Make sure to give Boogie Wipes a try, you will not be disappointed!
* Boogie Wipes were received to review, however the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.