This contest is closed. Random.org selected #71, congratulations Sharee.
I was thrilled when a box from Nest Collective arrived with complimentary Plum Organics and Revolution Foods products for my son to try. I only give my son organic, healthy snacks and was eager for him to test these items.
A picture is worth a thousand words! These photos were taken on my son’s 2nd birthday. In front of him is half of a Whole Foods chocolate cupcake and a pouch of Plum Organics Peach Mish Mash Organic Fruit Snack. No joke, my son took one bite of the cupcake and pushed it away yet enjoyed the entire mish mash pouch! You can see how happy he was, he absolutely loves this product. The pouch is fun and fits perfectly in his little hands. He said “yum” the entire time he drank the mish mash, so I interpret that as a positive review from a 2 year old.
Plum Organics mish mash organic fruit snacks are available in peach, banana and strawberry. My son loved all three! Here are a few mish mash facts that will make ANY parent smile.
- 100% organic fruit puree
- No added sugar, juice, colors or flavors
- Naturally high in vitamin C from acerola berries
- Mild flavors for little palates
- Easy squeezy pouch for self feeding
- Resealable, child safe cap
- BPA free packaging
- No mess solution
- USDA certified organic
The other Plum Organics product my son tested was a package of Banana Fruity Fingerfuls (100% organic freeze-dried fruit and grain bites). It was love at first bite! These are also packaged in BPA free packaging with no artificial ingredients. Again, USDA certified organic! These little bites are the perfect size for little fingers and quickly dissolves so there is no worry about choking.
The final USDA certified organic products my son tasted were Jammy Sammys (snack size sandwich bars filled with organic fruit spread) and Grammy Sammys (organic yogurt filled sandwich bars) from Revolution Foods. Again, he loved every bite and kept asking for more. These are the perfect snack to throw into your diaper bag or a school lunch. The sammys contain no trans fats, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial ingredients.
Want to win a sampler pack of Plum Organics & Revolution Foods toddler and kids snack items, coupons and a secret snack selector fortune teller for kids? Just leave a comment letting me know which product your kid would like most. Random.org will select a winner on May 17, 2010.
For additional entries, do the following but leave separate comments letting me know (this will allow you additional chances to win).
- “Like” The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Post this giveaway as your facebook status and encourage your friends to enter.
- Comment on another post at The Unemployed Mom then let me know you did in the comments section of this blog.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button).
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just indicate that you are in the comments).
- Have a blog? Link The Unemployed Mom to your blogroll and let me know you did so we can exchange links!
- “Like” Revolution Foods and Plum Organics on Facebook and then leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you did.
*All products were received to review, however the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.