Contest is closed. Congratulations to Lela!
My son has been enjoying YoBaby Plus Fruit and Cereal yogurt ever since his first bite. He absolutely loves the apple & mixed berry flavors! As a mother, I love the fact it is made from organic whole milk and provides 30% of his daily iron! YoBaby is all natural and certified organic, made with milk from cows fed organic feed and not treated with antibiotics or artificial growth hormones.
YoBaby has a newer product called 3-in-1 meals that we are excited to try. These meals are a unique 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup. They’re an easy, delicious and surprising way to help moms give their babies and toddlers a trio of important food groups at every meal. The flavor combinations are apple & sweet potato, pear & green beans, and peach & squash.
- 1 Yobaby travel bowl with lid
- 1 Yobaby organic cotton bib
- 1 Eric Carle growth chart
- 3 free Yobaby Meals coupons
Want to win? All you need to do is leave a comment telling me why you’d like to win this YoBaby prize. Random.org will select a winner on Earth Day, April 22, 2010!
For additional entries, do the following but leave separate comments letting me know (this will allow you additional chances to win).
- Join The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button).
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just indicate that you are in the comments).
- Have a blog? Link The Unemployed Mom to your blogroll and let me know you did so we can exchange links!
- Join the YoBaby facebook page, then leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you joined.