When I received an email from Jeff at Smelly Washer, I scratched my head wondering if I had been spammed. Nope, there really is an all natural product for taking the smell out of your washing machine as well as your towels! I don’t think there is anything more disgusting than grabbing a fresh towel to dry off on that smells like a gym locker room!
I do not have a front loading machine; however, decided to go ahead and test the product in my older stackable washer. I do have the occasional gross smell in my towels and loved the thought of that going away forever without the use of harsh chemicals.
I performed the steps necessary to make my washer less smelly then decided to go ahead and do the towel steps. Sure enough, once the steps were complete there is absolutely NO TRACE of mildew or any gross smells in my towels! I am truly amazed. I love this product!
Would you like the opportunity to try Smelly Washer and say goodbye to funky smells forever? For a chance to win, visit Smelly Washer’s website then leave a comment on this blog post answering “Why do you want to try Smelly Washer”.
Contest closes on 3/23/10. To earn extra entries (after you leave a comment about why you’d like to try Smelly Washer), do the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra item. This will allow you additional chances to win.
- Join The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button)
- Post this contest to your facebook status.
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just state that you are in the comment section).
- Have a blog? Follow The Unemployed Mom and let me know you are a follower.
- Have a blog? Link The Unemployed Mom to your blogroll and let me know you did so we can exchange links!
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Winners will be selected using Random.org. Please make sure to leave your email address so I can contact you and arrange shipping details. If I do not receive an email response from the winner within 3 days, another winner will be selected.
* I received Smelly Washer for review; however, the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.