The contest is closed, congratulations to Joanne & Stesha!
Want to win a Pull-Ups gift bag filled with essentials to help your potty training toddler be successful? Two lucky readers can have their own Potty Party with Pull-Ups gift bags I am offering.
Each gift bag contains:
- A package of Learning Designs Pull-Ups (size 2T-3T)
- Floor dance steps for The Potty Dance
- A dvd of Ralph’s World performing The Pull-Ups Potty Dance
- A Big Kid Central Potty Training Success DVD
- An autographed copy of Ralph Covert’s newest cd “All Around Ralph’s World”
To win leave a comment on this blog post answering “What has been your favorite post on The Unemployed Mom and why?” Also be sure to mention whether you would like a boy or girl gift bag. Contest is open to U.S. residents only.
Contest closes on March 18, 2010. To earn extra entries, after you leave a comment about which post is your favorite, do the following, but make sure you leave a separate comment entry for each extra. This will allow you additional chances to win.
- Join The Unemployed Mom’s Facebook Fan Page. If you’re already a fan, thank you very much! Just list your name below and indicate that you are.
- Follow @Unemployed_Mom on twitter and retweet this contest (you can use the convenient green retweet button)
- Post this contest to your facebook status.
- Subscribe to The Unemployed Mom’s RSS feed and let me know you have. Already a subscriber, thank you (just state that you are in the comment section).
- Have a blog? Follow The Unemployed Mom and let me know you are a follower.
- Have a blog? Link The Unemployed Mom to your blogroll and let me know you did so we can exchange links!
- Have a Blog? Blog about the contest and leave the url of your post.
Winners will be selected using Random.org. Please make sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. If I do not receive an email response from the winner within 3 days, another winner will be selected.
I am being compensated by Pull-Ups for my role as spokesperson, however the opinions and feelings expressed here are my own.